ABOUT PETER JOOSTEN MSC.
Peter Joosten Msc. is a biohacker, entrepreneur and future thinker. He studied Business Administration (Bachelor), Business Development (Master) and Journalism (Minor) at the Rijksuniversiteit of Groningen, the Netherlands.
In 2019 he was a student in the Biohack Academy 2019 class of the Waag Amsterdam, the Netherlands. In the summer of 2019 he attended the School of Bioethics at the Pontifical Regina Apostolorum Athenaeum and the Università Europea di Roma, Italy. In 2020 he studied science journalism in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
He is the owner of the successful Dutch blog PeterJoosten.net, where he writes about biohacking, human enhancement, quantified self, technology and innovation. He is a guest speaker and consultant at various companies and institutions, like KPN, ASML and Tata Steel.
He is also the host of the podcast Biohacking Impact (iTunes top 10 Technology, in The Netherlands) where he interviews experts and scientists on several topics regarding technological innovation, human enhancement, biohacking, ethics, and much more.
Peter is featured in several Dutch and international media.
- Podcast Break it down show [United States]
- Interview MIT Sloan Magazine [Poland]
- Interview Innpoland [Poland]
- Podcast How to live to 200 [United States]
- Podcast Bio Alchemy: the daily biohacking podcast [Australia]
- Podcast Future Based [the Netherlands]
- Podcast Decoding Superhuman [United States]
- Podcast The Biohacking Secrets Show [United States]
- Article VC Earth [China]
- Article The Superhuman Era is coming – or are we already there? [United Kingdom]
- Article De hackar systemet för att förvandla sig till supermänniskor [Sweden]
- Several Dutch media, see all the features on this page on Peter’s Dutch website.
Want to know more about me? Or do you want to interview or hire me? Fill in the contact form, I will respond as soon as possible.