We are living in the era of gene editing, nanotechnology, synthetic biology, and much more. The direct impact of technology on the human body, that is what human enhancement is all about.
Synonyms are human augmentation, biohacking and transhumanism technologies.
You are already way ahead of your colleagues and competitors.
Because when most people think about the future, they envision a world with flying cars, robots everywhere, holographic images and immersive virtual reality.
But, as professor Michael Bess from the Vanderbilt University in Tennessee states: it is almost certain that we will use advancements in science and technology on our bodies. So we can live longer, radically increase our cognition or boost our physical capabilities.
That is human enhancement.
Sounds fascinating right?
It includes all the essential insights about the impact of biohacking you need for your organization, industry, personal life, and for society.
This is what you’re getting in this Masterclass:
- The most promising methods for improving, changing and altering ourselves.
- The important differences between biohacking, human enhancement, human augmentation and transhumanism. And how that difference is crucial to your decisions.
- The positive effects of different Human Enhancement Technologies like increased lifespan and improved cognitive abilities.
- The unavoidable impact these developments (will) have on companies, healthcare, government, educational institutions and individuals. And how to be ready when they hit.
- The most pressing ethical and political issues to consider and to prepare for right now and in the upcoming years.
If these are matters that are relevant to you… Professional, educational or personal, then this Class is perfect for you.
Not only can you impress people around you with your up-to-date knowledge and can you make well-founded decisions and investments for your organization.
It will also save you a lot of time trying to find the right information. Because I did all the work for you.
Welcome to the Superhuman Era.
Peter Joosten MSc.